Friday, August 1, 2008

Anticipation: David and Valerie

About 3 weeks ago, I had a chance to do my first maternity session. It was also my first time using my Speedlite in a session. David and Valerie were great to work with, and I loved that David had so many ideas. Here are some pictures from their session.
Thanks, guys! I'm really looking forward to photographing the baby's birth and first pictures!















This last one is particularly special. Big sister K is praying for her baby brother or sister. =)

--D

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are great. I especially like the one with all of the hands feeling the baby.

Karma said...

Those turned out so good Andrea!

We need some new family photos. Chris wants them with his car in the photo somehow. Maybe September when it isn't 100 degrees outside?

Valerie said...

Ugh, it is soooo hard to see my huge tummy on the computer!

Thanks again Andrea...great memories here!

Aubrie said...

Just found this blog Andrea. I didn't know you did photography. Looks like you're doing great! We'd love to have some family photos also, when it cools down a little.